BlackBerry’s Hub software is available on Android devices running Android 6.0 or later versions. Hub features several BlackBerry services including email, text messaging, and social networking all in one place. This dashboard was only available on BlackBerry 10 devices including the Priv or DTEK50. Now it’s available on all Android 6.0 or later Android devices. Hub+ is available in the Google Play Store. Android users can download the app for free or pay $0.99 per month to avoid ads. The app includes Hub, a password manager, and BlackBerry Calendar. The paid version also has BlackBerry Contacts, Tasks, Launcher, Notes, and Device Search.
In the future, Hub+ might be available for Android Lollipop devices. Hub is currently available on BlackBerry devices free of charge.
Source: The Verge
Here’s a list of Hub+ features listed in Google Play:
- Manage multiple email accounts in the Hub without switching between apps. The BlackBerry Hub supports Gmail, Yahoo!, Outlook.com, Microsoft Exchange accounts, and many other IMAP and POP3 email providers!
- Use Conversation View for a clear view of all the messages in one conversation
- Snooze items so that you can view them at a later date, time or location
- Quickly select recipients for email messages using suggested contacts
- Compose email messages and social posts, or respond directly to messages and calendar invitations
- File email messages and manage all your folders
- Search for messages or contacts saved directly on your device or on the email server
- Peek into your calendar to see your next four meetings
- Create Custom Views to organize and filter your messages just the way you want them
- Take advantage of the rich formatting toolbar to highlight important items and capture the reader’s attention
- Fully supports Android for Work deployment and, when enabled by your administrator, supports unifying your personal and work views while maintaining strict data storage separation.
- Part of BlackBerry Hub+
The BlackBerry device version of Hub has additional features including:
- Quickly identify unread messages via the red BlackBerry spark indicator
- Launch Hub with the familiar bottom-to-right Swipe Gesture